Una noche en la playa.
You don't know how much I miss you! I was thinking that we must meet this holidays, because this will be the second anniversary of our first kiss you know? Well, our second first kiss because the first one was at the pijama party, do you remember it? Everything began with that.
I remember that you were wearing a purple t-shirt with skates when you arrived.
I remember your fragance, and your curly hair...
I remember how you hold my hand too, and how you said 'Good night' and gave me a kiss. I remember how you looked at me when you said 'I can't sleep', and I said 'Neither do I'.
Then I kissed your forehead and you kissed mine, I kissed your nose and you did the same, then... I took courage and I kissed you. And you answered to my kiss.
It was slow, sweet.
I remember your smile too. ♥
We said 'Good night' a lot of times, but we keep kissing. Do you remember when we thought that my cousin was awake? We were so afraid! But she keep sleeping.
Later at 9 in the morning we heard an alarm clock so we went to sleep because we were kissing since 4 a.m!
It was the best kiss of all.
I remember your look when I woke up: It said that everything was true, that it wasn't a dream, that you loved me...
You still have that look in your eyes everytime you say 'I love you', it keeps saying that you do it.
You are the most beautiful thing that I have and I really miss you and I hope to see you soon.
Remember, I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.
I’m yours.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario