It's amazing how life can change, and how time goes by.
I don't know if you think that 2008 is the year that changed everything between us, you know, that day when we met with the girls at my house, when you kissed me... It was a simple kiss, just a touch, but it was more than that.
Next year your best friend was going out with a friend of mine, remember? We used to meet every Friday night, we called our group "Planified Clandestine Meetings", we played in the tent made in your garage or watched movies while they kissed, because we were like brothers, we never thought we could kiss EVER! Until 2010 summer.
It was January, we sent messages to each other everyday, since I said to you 'Let's remember things', and we started saying a lot of memories until we remembered that day. You asked me if I would repeat that and I said yes. We started wondering what would happen, we said that anything was going to change even when we knew it was. Our really first kiss was amazing, I could swear that your mouth is made for me, and I will remember that night always, your brother, my sister and my cousin were sleeping in the same room but we didn't care, and even we didn't sleep at all I wasn't tired when I woke up, because you were by my side and I realize that everything that happened hours ago was real. If you ask me, I'll say that I don't regret about that summer, because it was the best.
That year was complicated, but in 2011 our relationship was better, stronger if you say so, we were more closer, we enjoyed more being together, we started to explore how was to be a teenager, we met at your grandma's house and drink vodka, I lived my first hangovers with you and I have to thank you for taking care on me in that state, you know I'd do the same for you. You made me a very difficult question that year... I can delete it from my mind because it changed myself too, you wanted to make it for the first time with me. I wasn't sure at all! It makes me happy know that you waited for me. We always said 'Let's drink and do what we never did', but it was completely different of what we expected. We weren't drunk at all, and even my friends said that the first time was going to be horrible, for me it wasn't.
It was January 2012, you had an apartment only for you at the beach, at the same beach of our really first kiss. We kissed all night and when the sun was rising you made me that question again, and there's when I knew I wanted to be with you, because it was the moment, it was perfect. It was only you and me, the sun, your skin, your parfum, your kisses, they were a lot of new sensations for both, and I know you remember it as I do.
After that some things changed, I loved our texts after you left my at home everytime.
We spent 4 months separated, it was very difficult, you know that my pride can be so strong, but our feelings are stronger so we started to see each other again, at night while the whole city sleeps so they won't see the two crazy teenagers who go out at 4 a.m only for love each other under the moonlight.
Now we are far away, I'm a thousand of kilometres away from you, but I love the sensation of hug you again when I go back, and I love the fact that you came here and visited me, I loved that you slept with me, and we went to the cinema together, and I love that even we are not together, nothing changes between us.
I LOVE YOU.
I don't know if you think that 2008 is the year that changed everything between us, you know, that day when we met with the girls at my house, when you kissed me... It was a simple kiss, just a touch, but it was more than that.Next year your best friend was going out with a friend of mine, remember? We used to meet every Friday night, we called our group "Planified Clandestine Meetings", we played in the tent made in your garage or watched movies while they kissed, because we were like brothers, we never thought we could kiss EVER! Until 2010 summer.
It was January, we sent messages to each other everyday, since I said to you 'Let's remember things', and we started saying a lot of memories until we remembered that day. You asked me if I would repeat that and I said yes. We started wondering what would happen, we said that anything was going to change even when we knew it was. Our really first kiss was amazing, I could swear that your mouth is made for me, and I will remember that night always, your brother, my sister and my cousin were sleeping in the same room but we didn't care, and even we didn't sleep at all I wasn't tired when I woke up, because you were by my side and I realize that everything that happened hours ago was real. If you ask me, I'll say that I don't regret about that summer, because it was the best.
That year was complicated, but in 2011 our relationship was better, stronger if you say so, we were more closer, we enjoyed more being together, we started to explore how was to be a teenager, we met at your grandma's house and drink vodka, I lived my first hangovers with you and I have to thank you for taking care on me in that state, you know I'd do the same for you. You made me a very difficult question that year... I can delete it from my mind because it changed myself too, you wanted to make it for the first time with me. I wasn't sure at all! It makes me happy know that you waited for me. We always said 'Let's drink and do what we never did', but it was completely different of what we expected. We weren't drunk at all, and even my friends said that the first time was going to be horrible, for me it wasn't.
It was January 2012, you had an apartment only for you at the beach, at the same beach of our really first kiss. We kissed all night and when the sun was rising you made me that question again, and there's when I knew I wanted to be with you, because it was the moment, it was perfect. It was only you and me, the sun, your skin, your parfum, your kisses, they were a lot of new sensations for both, and I know you remember it as I do.After that some things changed, I loved our texts after you left my at home everytime.
We spent 4 months separated, it was very difficult, you know that my pride can be so strong, but our feelings are stronger so we started to see each other again, at night while the whole city sleeps so they won't see the two crazy teenagers who go out at 4 a.m only for love each other under the moonlight.Now we are far away, I'm a thousand of kilometres away from you, but I love the sensation of hug you again when I go back, and I love the fact that you came here and visited me, I loved that you slept with me, and we went to the cinema together, and I love that even we are not together, nothing changes between us.
I LOVE YOU.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario